Saturday, November 12, 2005

Holiday Potluck

Everyone please give some thought to the following dates for our holiday potluck at my place: Dec 9th, 10th, 6th, or 17th. if we do it on a friday, I'll leave a bit early and take any food you all have brought to my place and set it up, and then people can come over after they finish their shift. or we can do a saturday evening.

we can also stay here on a friday evening after work; however, I'm happy to host. so please give some thought and let's take a vote on dates, etc.

everyone is invited: fulltime, part-time, feel free to bring your significant other or a friend. Please also think about what you'd like to bring, and you can let me know, so that I can provide some other items to make our spread cohesive.... hmm that's a little too work sounding.... but you get the gist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home